Last Updated: April 25th 2020
Thanks for using White Rabbit Express! We hope everyone is remaining healthy and safe during these turbulent times. To keep you up to date, we will be updating this article with known delays due to the current pandemic.
WRE Service Interruptions
- In-store and event pickups are suspended until further notice.
- Due to increased volume, we will reply to emails within 1-2 business days.
- Deliveries from stores to our warehouse are sometimes delayed, we usually estimate a maximum of 7 days but some arrivals are exceeding this.
- Special requests to Customer Support may be delayed 2-3 business days.
- Office hours may drift due to staff availability and staggered working hours (so your customer support representative or buyer may start later and leave later than usual)
FedEx has ceased handling Economy shipments. We have temporarily removed FedEx from our system. For anyone who already paid, we are doing our best to find alternatives to ship your items.
DHL has reported general delays of up to 4 additional business days to most countries with some services halted to Wuhan, India and Libya.
However, there may be delays with shipping DHL from our warehouse due to restricted working hours.
Japan Post Delays
Japan Post has stopped all shipments to some countries. Before ordering, please be aware that we may not be able to ship out your package for some time, even if shipping is currently listed as available. We expect shipping availability to change daily.